top of page

The two crimes that make up a majority of wrongful convictions are murder and sexual assault. Those two alone make up 60% of all wrongful convictions. No other crimes comes close to these two for the amount of wrongful convictions. That is why I devoted the first two sections to these crimes. However, this still leaves 40% of wrongful convictions that are other crimes. These can entail crimes as light as stealing a pack of gum or as serious as aggravated assault. If you are falsely accused of a crime not covered in the first two sections, learn below about past wrongful conviction cases.​

bottom of page