street-wall-color-blue-art-masquerade-556826-pxhere.com.jpg

FALSELY ACCUSED OF OTHER CRIMES

The two crimes that make up a majority of wrongful convictions are murder and sexual assault. They make up 60% of all wrongful convictions. No other crime comes close to these two for the amount of wrongful convictions. That is why I devoted the first 2 sections to these crimes. However, this still leaves 40% of wrongful convictions that are other crimes. These can entail crimes as light as stealing a pack of gum or as serious as 1st-degree assault. If you are falsely accused of a crime not covered in the first two sections, learn below about past wrongful conviction cases.

 
Image by Ricardo Gomez Angel

AN INNOCENT MAN IS EXECUTED OVER AN ARSON INVESTIGATION FILLED WITH MORE SMOKE THAN SUBSTANCE

Image by Matt Gross

COMING SOON

Contact

COMING SOON

Contact
Image by Matt Gross

COMING SOON

Contact
Image by Matt Gross